If you want to earn top dollar for your photography services, it’s clear you’ll first have to become the go-to expert in your niche. The key is not to be a photographer in your marketplace, but "The Photographer". Your job is to own a piece of your potential client's mind, so when they think of a photographer, they think of you.
In this episode of Tog Talks, Paul and Melissa Pruitt share 5 ways to up level your credibility through social proof! They share real life examples of what they have done in their photography business and how you can apply these strategies to your business!
- Like our Facebook Page for updates on upcoming Tog Talks Episodes!
- Get your FREE copy of Photography for Profit- Attract Your Perfect Clients Workbook!
- Check out the Photographer Entrepreneurs Association!
- Come join our Free Facebook Group!
- Follow behind the scenes adventures on Instagram!
The Biggest Takeaways From This Episode
- [1:30]: It’s important to not just be a photographer, but “the Photographer”
- [6:17]: Content creation: Important way to gain visibility in your market
- [7:35]: Pre-scheduling your content helps you with your content creation strategy
- [9:45]: Pick ONE social media channel and do it awesome!
- [13:17]: Content creation is also about nurturing relationships, not just attracting clients
- [14:09]: Video is one of the best ways to connect with clients and your community, don’t be scared to put yourself out there!!
- [17:15]: Behind the scenes are so valuable to help with your social proof
- [18:52]: Writing a book..the ultimate business card!
- [23:02}: A ninja trick for those who are not the best writer
- [23:43]: Speaking engagements are an excellent way to position yourself as an expert
- [28:09]: Share your value!
- [28:32]: Hosting live events…talking about issues and sharing ideas that are relevant to that person!
- [30:15]: Influence is key with marketing..think long term!