In this episode of Tog Talks, the interviewer gets interviewed! We had the pleasure of talking with Andrew Hellmich, the host of the podcast Photo Biz X. He shared with us some ways he has built connections in his photography business, both online and in person and shares some powerful marketing strategies!
Andrew Hellmich hosts the photography business podcast Photo Biz X. It’s an interview based, weekly podcast, where Andrew has photographers and other experts from around the world revealing their marketing, advertising, pricing and business secrets in detail so listeners can improve and build a more successful photography business.
Connection is key and Andrew shares some different approaches for building relationships that lead to booking your ideal clients!
- Learn more about Andrew Hellmich!
- Grab Andrew's Facebook Ads Cheat Sheet!
- Like our Facebook Page for updates on upcoming Tog Talks Episodes!
- Get your FREE copy of Photography for Profit- Attract Your Perfect Clients Workbook!
- Check out the Photographer Entrepreneurs Association!
- Come join our Free Facebook Group!
The Biggest Takeaways From This Episode
- [2:54]: Andrew shares his struggle with staying in love with photography, and how he stayed inspired
- [5:45]: Andrew talks about his experience and challenges with having an associate photographer team
- [7:30]: Andrew shares his experience using Facebook Ads and how they have helped him with his business
- [9:30]: Andrew shares a deeper explanation of how he uses Facebook Ads for wedding clients
- [11:59]: Andrew talks about the importance of learning business first before photography in order to be successful
- [15:19]: Andrew shares an amazing strategy about working with influencers to get closer to his ideal client…a HUGE value bomb!
- [19:12]: Andrew shares traveling and photography for fun and how this is important to stay inspired
- [21:37]: Andrew share his Facebook Ads Cheat Sheet, a great resource!