Who here gets stressed out and feels like there is not enough time in the day? We ALL have those days and some of us scramble minute to minute.
In this episode, we share some business strategies to get more done in less time, so you can improve your productivity and keep your sanity! We'll share some top time saving hacks that you can start using right away to make the most out of your days!
A special thank you to 17hats for sponsoring this Tog Talks episode!
- Like our Facebook Page for updates on upcoming Tog Talks Episodes!
- Get your FREE copy of Photography for Profit- Attract Your Perfect Clients Workbook!
- Check out the Photographer Entrepreneurs Association!
- Come join our Free Facebook Group!
The Biggest Takeaways From This Episode
- [4:05]: The difference between being productive and efficient and how they work together
- [7:33]: Evaluating your rituals and habits; are they setting you up for success?
- [15:10]: Action item to create a new success habit
- [18:46]: Calendar management: Are you sticking to your calendar or find yourself scattered and all over the place? Empowering yourself by blocking off time.
- [23:02]: Calendar hacks you can start implementing right away
- [33:10]: Learn & let go- How to know what tasks in our business that we should delegate or outsource
- [41:27]: Work hard, play hard-the importance of planning time off
- [42:15]: The technique that has changed our business and helps us with efficiency!
- [51:00]: Focus- Just one thing a day can lead you to success!