Goal setting is always on the mind of busy entrepreneurs. We are constantly asking ourselves how can we push through to the next level. But the challenge with goal setting, is often times it is one sided and doesn't take into account of everything else we have going on with our lives, our families, our health, our finances, our time.
In today's episode, we go through a very specific exercise that Melissa used to teach to her clients as a national trainer for a life coaching company. The tool that she uses, Wheel of Life, will allow you to take an honest assessment of where you are, so you can visually see where the gaps are and make a plan to work in those areas that may be lacking.
It's a jam packed episode, so listen through and make sure you download a Free copy of the Wheel of Life PDF that we have provided you so you can begin setting goals that make sense for YOU!
- Download your FREE copy of the Wheel of Life PDF!
- Like our Facebook Page for updates on upcoming Tog Talks Episodes!
- Get your FREE copy of Photography for Profit- Attract Your Perfect Clients Workbook!
- Check out the Photographer Entrepreneurs Association!
- Come join our Free Facebook Group!
The Biggest Takeaways From This Episode
- [2:30]: Why this is a different way of goal setting
- [6:24]: The 8 Categories of Life
- [9:40]: How the Wheel of Life Works
- [16:00]: Health & Energy-How are you looking at your health as a whole?
- [19:00]: Emotional Balance-How do you react to things that happen in your life?
- [22:22]: Relationships- What kind of relationships do you have in your life, positive or toxic?
- [25:31]: Financial- What is your relationship with your finances and do you have any money wounds or limiting beliefs that are holding you back?
- [30:41]: Career- How do you like your career and are you still passionate about what you do?
- [33:39]: Spirituality/Contribution- What are you doing to give back and is your heart filled up or are you feeling kind of empty?
- [36:42]: Time & Organization-How do you manage day to day? Are you organized or chaotic?
- [39:21]: Fun & Adventure- Are you doing things for fun NOT related to work?
- [42:00]: Jar Trips- What Paul & Melissa do every 6-8 weeks to reset and refresh!